The Kee World!

Saturday, March 10, 2007


My Other Interest
Along with reading, gaming, skiing, and hanging out with my friends, I am also into singing and acting. I go to choir at my church and the choir occasionally has plays. Here are three plays that I have been in:


Miracle on Main Street
The Pursuit of Happiness
A Lesson at the Beach.
These pictures are of me in the play Miracle on Main Street which I was in on December 13th, 2006. I played the role of Thurston, a rich snob, in that play. You can see me in the first picture in the doorway chasing away Christmas carolers. The second picture is at then end of the play when people were clapping.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Great pictures Caleb! Your blog is lookin' great! I did some acting myself in college but I was only in one play!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

  • I love your blog Caleb. Especially the pictures. You look very handsome in that suit. It looks like you are good at a number of things. We are looking forward to seeing you in November. Love ya!
    Uncle Goob

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home